Thursday, October 18, 2012

Besides Daniel Full-Length Album Campaign Via PledgeMusic

Three years have passed since the release of the Clay, the Seed, the Stone, and Bedises Danel (Daniel Brewer) is eager to share his recent life experiences with listeners. The Atlanta based singer-songwriter has accumulated over 40 songs during this period, and plans to record 13 of them to make up his first "real" full-length record. Enlisting the assistance of PledgeMusic.com, Brewer is giving fans/listeners the unique opportunity of taking part in the record making process by pledging financial support. The pledge levels range from $10, which gets you a digital copy of the album upon release, to $1,500 which gets you a house show "anywhere on the planet." In addition to supporting the album, a portion of the pledges will go to the World Bicycle Relief (WBR), which is an organization dedicated to providing independence and livelihood through access to a bicycle!

"I feel extremely passionate about this group of songs; I feel destined to make this record. Although, I have yet to start the actual recording process, I plan to collaborate with an Atlanta based producer instead of self-producing like I have done in the past. Don’t worry! I plan to be intimately involved with the production and mixing process so that I can maintain the integrity of my music, along with the style and tone that are characteristic of my earlier work."

Please visit the Besides Daniel pledge page and consider supporting this extraordinary project! http://www.pledgemusic.com/projects/besidesdaniel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UObIGECqKI&list=UUEtK8pB3u1gHFolaZeUcPEw&index=9&feature=plcp
  

No comments:

Post a Comment